Attention, since October 1, 2019, the third edition of the application is available on the App Store - KyBook 3 Reader.
Show description Hide description
The best way to read your books ever!
KyBook supports all the major e-book formats, OPDS catalogs and Cloud Storage.
Continuously developing and improving in close contact with thousands of KyBook users.
- EPUB, FB2, RTF, PDF, DJVU, MOBI, AZW3, CBR, CBZ, CBT, MP3, M4A, M4B formats
- OPDS catalogs
- Cloud Storage
- Flexible reading mode settings
- Handy cataloguer
- Text-to-speech technology
- Supports e-books in EPUB (DRM-free), FictionBook (fb2, fbz, fb2.zip), TXT, RTF, PDF, DJVU, Comic Book (cbr, cbz, cbt), MobiPocket (mobi), Kindle (azw3), and Audio Book (mp3, m4a, m4b) formats.
- Provides access to enormous collection of free electronic books through OPDS-catalogs support.
- Finds books in your Cloud Storage or anywhere in Internet.
- Saves your books into iCloud, Dropbox, Yandex Disk, Google Drive, OneDrive, Cloud Mail.ru, ownCloud (WebDAV) and Shared folders (SMB/CIFS).
- Allows customize: font, colour theme, text size, text alignment mode, margins, paragraph indention, hyphenations and more.
- Provides easy navigation inside the book using table of content, bookmarks or notes.
- Helps organizing your books, cataloging them, grouping and sorting in different modes.
- Provides detailed information about each of your book.
- Allows choosing book covers from different sources, changing titles and subjects and even more.
- Uses text-to-speech technology to voice any e-book.
- Supports translation of text and the vocabularies in StarDict and Lingvo DSL format.
- Integrates with social networking services.
- Supports of archives in ZIP, RAR and TAR format.
- Provides Speed Reading.
- Allows to stream audio for audio books in Cloud Storage.
- Supports fuzzy search and search using regular expressions in a text book.
- Supports automatic text summarization and precis-writing.
- Supports preview of iWork, Microsoft Office, CSV, HTML files.