2ndLine provides a 2nd phone number for your phone. You don’t need to swap SIM cards or bring another phone with you. The numbers you get from this app are real US or Canada phone numbers.
Show description Hide description
This new 2ndLine number app can call and text like your first one, you can receive calls and messages without keeping the app in foreground. It’s real and reliable.
- Get a new America or Canada number, just as your real one
- Call & Text US local numbers or international numbers, such as China, Japan etc phone numbers.
- Picture messages are also supported
- Access your contacts and texting or calling easily
Why you need to get 2ndLine as your new phone app? Because it can benefit you as following:
Separate Number for Business or CO-WORKER
If you need not give the personal number to your Co-worker, just give them a LYNE number as the line2 for work. Separate your work and life, you will never be disturbed when your are out work or in vocation, it is you work line.
International number for OVERSEA BUSINESS
You can make much cheaper international phone calls with a crystal clear voice, send and receive messages. 2ndLine requires network to call or text, but others can get a real number and it make others contact you much easily.
2ndLine is designed for anyone who need a second phone number, such as freelancers, businessmen, entrepreneurs and so on. You can use LYNE instead of your real number when you need to use a phone number for date, work, online shopping or selling and etc.
If you have any question or feedback, please contact us with the Support feature in our apps or email us at email@example.com
>> 2ndLin offers a subscription plan for your premium numbers.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription.
- Your account will be charged for a renewed subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of current subscription.
- Your account will auto renew once a month, every 3 months or once a year depending on the subscription period you choose.
- The subscription price ranges from $4.99/wk, $9.99/mo (3-day free trial) & $69.99/yr (Pay up front offer) and will vary depending on the type you pick but will be shown before you confirm purchase.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your account settings after purchase.
- You cannot cancel the current subscription during the active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable