The app shows you a note and as soon as you have played it correctly, the next one appears. The number of notes found is your score. Can you manage to reach 3 stars?
Show description Hide description
New game mode: Naming notes
One note, four possible answers. Do you know the right answer? You have 60 seconds to guess as many notes as you can.
- Play your real instrument or guess the names of the notes
- 60 seconds per round or endless game
- 4 preset levels of difficulty
- Create your own exercises and share them with friends
- Set the displayed note value (This is only for visual purposes, the game does not take rhythm into account!)
This is what you can achieve with this app:
You know the notes, but you feel slow? Are you counting the notes or are you confusing some of them? Then this is the right place for you: The app trains your reaction and with a little practice you can quickly find the notes on your instrument or name them without too much thinking. With the app you can easily measure your progress and it's fun too!
These instruments are currently supported:
- guitar/electric guitar, bass guitar
- violin, viola, cello, double bass
- flute, oboe, clarinet in Bb and A, bassoon
- soprano recorder
- soprano, alto, tenor and baritone saxophone
- trumpet in B, A and C
- tenor and bass trombone
For advanced users:
You can also customize the settings for your instrument. Just set the transposition, the clefs and optionally the pitch range and you're ready to go!
Do you have any questions or suggestions? Just contact me in the app or visit my website!