Black Belt = an “A” on the multiplication timed test.
Show description Hide description
One Multiplication assignment seven days in a row = a Black Belt. Avoid skipping a day!
Ninja Mathster Red Belt is the highest rank in the Ninja Mathster app. Complete an assignment in less than 5 minutes to earn a Red Belt. Black Belts should complete one assignment every hour until you earn a Red belt. It normally takes 3 to 5 assignments for a Black Belt to earn a Red Belt.
Ninja Mathster builds a list of problems from 1 X 1 through 12 X 12 and randomly displays a problem. If the student inputs the correct answer in less than eight seconds, they don't have to repeat the problem. However, if it takes too long the app puts the problem back on the list and they will have to try again.
Tap + in the top right and select the type of problem you want to practice. It will create a new row. Tap the row to begin.
* Go as fast as you can.
* This is practice, not a test.
* If you don’t know guess.
* If you can’t guess, try to reason out the answer.
* Tap help to see if there is a tip for the problem on the screen.
* Write the problem on a piece of paper and use a calculator if nothing above works.
* Writing the problem and answer helps you remember it the next time you see it.
* Answer the questions until you complete the assignment.