The Chef’s Coat app helps you be prepared! Put on your chef's coat and input recipes, group recipes in categories to make your own personal cookbook, display photos of your food creations, or share recipes with other monthly subscribers.
Show description Hide description
Chef’s Coat is a recipe app designed to be used by the home chef and baker. Keep all of your recipes in one place, transfer any loose paper/hard copy recipes that you have received to a digital format, have access on your iPad or iPhone to the culinary creations in your recipe boxes by including them as Chef’s Coat recipe cards, create your own cookbook by grouping recipes by course or food type using your own meal categories and sharing well-used recipes or new favourite meal ideas is now available for monthly subscribers!
*CREATE MEAL CATEGORIES* that will act as the table of contents for your own cookbook.
- easily add a category of your own by tapping on the “add” function. A number will appear on the side of each category that you create to let you know just how many recipes can be found under that category.
- recipes can be transferred into different categories if needed by dragging and dropping them to new locations and categories can be deleted if new ones are desired instead.
- the categories “table of contents” screen can be hidden for clearer view of recipe cards.
*ORGANIZE RECIPES* in each category quickly and clearly.
- recipes in each category are ordered alphabetically for easy searching.
- a picture of each recipe can be displayed for future reference.
*ADD RECIPE CARDS*
- digitize your recipes by creating a Chef’s Coat recipe card!
- include title, author, cook time, serving size, and so on, in an easily viewable reminder box of recipe information
- ingredients and recipe instructions are found side by side (on the iPad version) and in tappable tabs (on the iPhone version) - no more scrolling up and down recipe webpages to see the ingredients when you have already started cooking!
- edit recipes that you have inputted with updated information/notes whenever necessary.
- add a photo of your completed creations.
*SHARE RECIPES* with other monthly subscribers!
- join as a monthly subscriber and send recipes to your friend so that they can try your new favourite dish OR receive a recipe that was sent to you to include in your recipe categories.
- sharing is easy for Chef’s Coat monthly subscribers! Share icons are found in the recipe cards and recipes can be sent to other app subscribers by selecting a share method. Find sent recipes in the shared folder in the main menu and transfer them to the desired recipe category.
*MONTHLY UPDATES* made to the app to provide more features!
MANY MORE FEATURES TO COME!
Help & Support Page: https://davidcadinouche.com/apps/chefscoat/support/