Enter your starship, captain! Numerous aliens are coming to invade our planet earth. You are one of the last battle-ships to defend ourselves!
Show description Hide description
Dive into "Invasion from Space", a 2D top-down space shooter, similar to the historic space invaders. Defend against wave after wave of alien ships. Every round is generated individually, no fights are the same.
Fixed an error in which the reported position in the highscore was exactly one better than it actually was (quite annoying, if you're heading for first place - sorry, for the issue!)
Space ships existing the screen will add 1 HP to the health of your enemies. Every wave passed will add an additional 2 HP to them. Shooting enemy ships will increase your fire power by 1.
Additionally, a bug was fixed which prevented loading the app without a network connection.
Bugfix: Fixed a bug that caused the points per killed enemy to not being reset after one's own death. (Some lucky people got more points than they deserved ;-)). Thanks for pointing that out!
Game rounds become shorter but harder with this update:
- Score per enemy hit is dependent on previous hits and the current wave number (and grow faster than before)
- Difficulty increases faster (fire cool-down, fire rate and enemy missiles change earlier)
- Enemies increase speed after each fired missile
But on the other hand:
- Your score grows faster ;-)
- Added a pause-button
- Added a global highscore
- Increasing wave number now reduces cooldown between shots
- Increasing wave number increases damage dealt by player ship
- Up to 1.000 waves of alien attackers
- Steadily decreasing weapon cooldown timer