You find yourself in rustic, pre-modern Tuscany, where you’ve inherited a meager vineyard. You own a few plots of land, an old crush pad, a tiny cellar, 3 workers…and the dream of owning the best winery in Italy.
Show description Hide description
Your job is to allocate your workers and helpful visitors to complete various tasks throughout the year. Each season is different on a vineyard, so the workers have different tasks they can take care of in the summer and winter. There’s competition over those tasks, and often the first worker to arrive at each one has an advantage over the rest.
Using those workers and visitors, you can expand your vineyard by building structures, planting vines, and filling wine orders as you work towards the goal of owning the most successful winery in Tuscany.
• 1 to 6 players
• Family friendly – non violent theme
• Cross Platform
• Easy tutorial to learn the game from scratch.
• Single-player mode with 3 challenging levels of computer opponents.
• Multiplayer games against your friends in friendly games.
• Face players from all over the world in ranked multiplayer games online!
• Worlwide leaderboard
• Take your time in asynchronous game mode with push notifications and never miss a turn.
• Analyze your best games or learn tricks from the best with playback
• Uses the newest rules of the board game.