Dubbed as a FOURTH-PERSON PUZZLING ADVENTURE, Pavilion throws you directly into its mysterious and atmospheric world without any tutorials or beginning explanations.
Show description Hide description
"Pavilion is definitely a testament to what mobile games are capable of."
9/10 - AppAdvice
“It will make your eyes wish they never had to look at anything else, ever, again.”
"It’s a memorable journey and should be held alongside the likes of Monument Valley. A must-have for mobile gamers looking for something cerebral and pleasing."
9.5/10 - Appolicious
- Guide the mysterious main character through a surreal dream-like place where reality clash with fantasy.
- Interact with the environment - sounds, lights, physical objects - through intuitive touch controls.
- A puzzle game portrayed through exploration and audio-visual imagery fully realized in beautiful hand-crafted 2D artwork and an otherworldly soundscape.
- Dreamy ambient tunes from space-music pioneer Tony Gerber brings a great contemplative mood to the experience of Pavilion.
- A game in two chapters; Chapter 1 out now. Chapter 2 out in 2021.
** GRAND PRIX - Busan Indie Connect 2015 **
** BEST ART - BIG Fest 2016 **
** Best Design - AZPlay 2015 **
** Official Selection - IndieCade 2015 **
** Finalist - Nordic Game Indie Night 2015 **
** Nominee - International Mobile Gaming Awards 2017 **
** Best Game Nominee - BIG Fest **
** Indie Prize Nominee - Tokyo Game Show 2015 **
** Best Playability Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **
** Best Sound Nominee - AZPlay 2015 **