Adventure, Visual Novel and puzzles mixed with silly jokes. 8 to 12 hours of fun!
Show description Hide description
Bjorn Thonen, a slob of an antique dealer living in Paris, is robbed one night after coming home drunk. Forced to conduct his own investigation with the help of his neighbor Sandra, he ends up involved in a murky, mysterious affair.
Will these unlikely heroes be able to rise up and discover ancient secrets?
- A long, varied, standalone adventure
- The Point & Click and Visual Novel genres mixed together!
- Over 15,000 lines of dialog
- Hand drawn art
- A high level of interactivity
- Fun mini-games throughout the story
- Search for hidden cookies on every screen for optional puzzle hints!
- Fully translated in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian
"Demetrios is well-paced, well-told, well-drawn, and well-wrapped together"
8/10 - GameGrin
"A great addition to the collection of any comedy adventure game lover"
4/5 - KickstartVentures
"Whoever wanted to permanently help a bunch of completely underexposed idiots out of trouble, is totally right here"
81% - Adventure-Treff
"If you like adventure games and you are a fan of Broken Sword and Space Quest then this game is a MUST for you"
8.4/10 - Blow Some Steam