Artifact is an imagination stirring 3D puzzle where you move and rotate objects to fix shattered ceramic works. Inspired by kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery.
Show description Hide description
The game contains 40 puzzles in five themes with unique atmosphere and music: Greece, Egypt, China, America, Africa. You can repair various ancient art objects such as a Greek amphora, a Chinese vase, or an Egyptian statue. You can also break an item and repair it again.
Artifact combines stunning visuals with relaxing and captivating gameplay. The game has beautiful highly detailed 3D graphics and pleasant audio. Atmospheric ethnic music composed specifically for the game.
How to play:
- touch a piece to drag it
- touch the base or background to rotate the puzzle
- pinch with two fingers to zoom in or out
- double-tap to break an object
- tilt the device to view the puzzle from a different angle
• 40 puzzles in 5 themes
• Hard and easy mode
• Unique mechanics
• Simple intuitive touch controls
• Gorgeous photorealistic graphics
• 3D parallax tilt effect
• Atmospheric audio
• No annoying ads
• Made for adults and kids alike