Learn to meditate or deepen your meditation practice with Mary Maddux, a leading meditation teacher who has brought meditation to thousands of people worldwide. Her guided meditations have been used in many settings - businesses, hospitals, clinics, military, rehabilitation, schools, spas - and are regularly recommended by doctors and therapists to their patients.
Show description Hide description
The beautiful music on the app has been composed by Richard Maddux, musician and and co-creator of the Meditation Oasis® apps. Richard’s music is known for its ability to bring deep relaxation and support the meditative state. You can use it as a background to the meditations or you can enjoy the music on its own. You also have the option of using high quality nature sounds
In response to user requests, we have combined the best of all our apps and programs into one comprehensive meditation app. Our original Simply Being app is here, along with over 80 additional guided meditations and three programs.
Enjoy the deep relaxation, stress relief and benefits of meditation without prior experience. You can listen to the guided meditations alone or with music or nature sounds. You can also listen to the music or nature sounds alone.
● 4 Days: Meditation Program for Beginners
● 7 Days: Advanced Meditations
● 4 Days: Anxiety & Worry Relief
Meditation Sessions for:
● Emotional Healing
● Pain Relief
● Health & Healing
● Walking Meditations
● Stress Relief
● Heart Opening
● Work & Study
App Features include:
• Choose to listen with music or nature sounds in the background, or to the voice alone
• Music/nature sounds have separate adjustable volume controls
• On first play tracks are downloaded for listening offline
• Create a favorites list
• Receive daily meditation reminders
• Find meditations by category
• Original meditation music, over 30 selections
This app includes an auto renewing subscription which enables access to all guided meditations and programs:
- Subscription options are monthly or yearly
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.