aidminutes.rescue allows you to overcome language barriers and helps you treat people more safely and quickly.
Show description Hide description
Overcoming language barriers for emergency medical services and hospitals
(Medical directors of rescue services, emergency physicians, emergency paramedics, rescue paramedics, rescue assistants, first aiders)
- over 500 situation- and symptom-related questions, cues, instructions
- over 50,000 audio outputs
- age- and sex-specific forms of address
- Summary of the conversation in SAMPLER format
- easy export of the log via QR code: Data transfer to the anamnesis field in the digital rescue service protocol (medDV, NIDApad and Takwa /Thieme, DokuFORM)
- usable offline
- no processing of personal data
- After termination of the operation the data will be deleted
- no assignment of devices to applications possible
Available languages and dialects (constantly being expanded):
• Chinese (China)
• Chinese (Taiwan)
• Dari Persian
• German Sign Language
• Persian / Farsi
• Portuguese (BR)
• Portuguese (EU)
• Slovak / Slovakian
• Sorani / Central Kurdish
• Spanish (EU)
• Spanish (LAM)
We would like to thank our cooperation partners, the University Medical Center Göttingen and the Malteser Hilfsdienst in Lower Saxony, as well as all emergency personnel and medical professionals who have worked with us on content and structure through many cycles.
The app uses the language setting of your smartphone to display content
aidminutes.rescue is not a medical device! The app does not make any diagnosis or diagnostic suggestions.
All content of this app is protected by copyright. Use beyond the terms of our End User License Agreement (EULA) and General Terms and Conditions of Service and Use (GTC) is not permitted.