Cyclop now available on the iPad – ready to unleash monstrous bass sounds to the mobile world.
Show description Hide description
Cyclop is a monophonic synthesizer. It does one thing very well: delivering cutting-edge digital madness at the low end of the frequency spectrum.
Cyclop is the master of subs, beautifully controlling even the lowest notes, always sounding stomach-rumblingly thick. It uses mid/side processing to introduce stereo imaging between 250Hz and 4kHz. This ensures wide, interesting sounds that retain their punch and bass. There are no phasing issues, which means Cyclop cuts through the mix very nicely.
Enjoy an incredible depth of sound design possibilities, great real-time control with the Wobble Knob and FX knob. Integrated effects sequencer, vast modulation system and the preset browser will take your inspiration to new levels.
FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
• Audio Unit v3 & Standalone
• Monophonic Bass Synthesizer
• 6x2 Synthesiser Engines, 10x2 Filter Engines
• Analog Sync, FM, Sample Transformer, Spectromat, Saw Regiment, Phase Stressor
• Vowel Filter Mode
• Free Signal Flow for 2 Oscillators, Filters and Distortions.
• Incredibly versatile modulation system
• Multi FX Knob/Sequencer
• Powerful Preset Browser with tagging and rating
• Preset iCloud Sync
• Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, External)
• Transformer import: Audiocopy, Audioshare, Music Library
• Ableton Link
DJ Mag: “It is decidedly digital-sounding, but not in a bad way, and as the growing list of fans proves, it can be turned to good use in just about any electronic genre, past, present and (probably) future.”
Producer Spot: “Very good for his complexity, very versatile and easy to use if you need sub bass sound for your productions. Sugar Bytes offers High quality and good prices with all their products.”
Computer Music: “Anyone will find it powerful and unique-sounding, adding spice to existing tracks and inspiring new ones.”