"QuantiChord" is a MIDI effect that generates chords from incoming notes and quantizes the results to a pre-defined scale. It can be used as a standalone application or as an AUv3 MIDI effect plug-in.
Show description Hide description
The chord is generated by adding up to 8 transposed notes to the original note played. Once the chord is generated, it is quantized to limit it to the selected output scale.
The application supports full internal and external MIDI connections for input and output. An internal sound bank is included.
The AUv3 MIDI effect plug-in supports multiple instances. A compatible host is required to run the plug-in. The host must support the Audio Unit v3 (AUv3) MIDI effect format.
Hosts supporting AUv3 MIDI effect: Logic Pro, Cubasis, Beatmaker, AUM, Audiobus, NanoStudio, Auria Pro, apeMatrix.
• Standalone application and AUv3 MIDI effect plug-in
• 8 transposing sliders from -24 to +24 semi-tones (+/- 2 octaves)
• 1 global transposer slider
• Scale quantizer
• Lockable parameter protection when switching presets
• Resizable keyboard
• Sample-accurate timing
• Internal sound bank
• Receiving MIDI from external MIDI sources
• Internal routing of inputs, outputs
• Send MIDI to a virtual port that can be used as MIDI input by other "Core MIDI" compatible applications
• Random creation of presets
• Presets browser
• "Program Change" support
• Preset sharing support by "AirDrop", "Mail", "Message" and other available services
• Native iCloud support
• "iCloud Drive" support in "Files" app on iOS and in "Finder" on macOS
• Full support of "Split View" and "Slide Over" on iPad
• 128 Undo/Redo levels
Supported MIDI connections:
• Virtual "Core MIDI" connections between applications
• Any compatible MIDI interface
• MIDI over Wifi
• MIDI over Bluetooth