SLICR, the World's First Visual Waveform Drum Pad + Beat Maker for iPad and iPhone
Show description Hide description
- Turn your iOS device into a professional sample slicing & chopping, beat making & music production tool
- Slice, Sample & Remix your song library & Dropbox, DJ, Compose, & Share your creations!
Join the community, share Kits. Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
// KIT + SLICE CREATOR
Use the Kit Creator to automatically slice and chop your music library with 1 tap to inspire new ideas.
// HEAR & SEE SOUNDS with WAVE VIEW
Slicr is the first drum machine sampler to feature a Wave View, which allows you to easily distinguish sounds on pads and read waveforms. Slicr includes everything you need to create a beat quickly and easily, including 4 banks of sample & slices, built-in effects, plus the ability to create new sequences, loops and record beats.
Collect more than 600 free high-quality, professionally recorded samples of knocking drums, luscious synths, smooth bass and 808s for Electronic, Trap & Hip-Hop from renowned DJs / Producers like MR. CARMACK and DECAP or import sounds from your iTunes Library & Dropbox.
Use up to three slicing modes to repurpose your music library and your own custom sample collection for remixes and sample chopped beats. Combine your chops with Slicr Sounds and you’re ready to make beats like Kanye!
• Region Slice Mode - chop a sample into equally sized slices.
• Auto Slice Mode - detect and intelligently position slice points within a sample.
• Manual Mode - swipe to place slice markers directly on the waveform.
// AUTO CHOP:
• Create instant inspiration in one tap, with AUTO CHOP. Make sample beats in seconds.
• AUTO CHOP: selects a random song from your Music Library.
• Sample from music library or import your own library
• Import via Dropbox, iTunes or record from your device's mic input.
• Use 64 Wave View drum pads for real-time sequencing.
• Exclusive free Slicr Sounds & Mr.Carmack sound packs.
• More than 600 samples and 10 template songs
• Slice sounds using 3 distinct modes for sampling found in classic samplers
• Simple drag and drop sound selection with audio preview
// ADVANCED FX EDITING:
• Built-in effects: delay, distortion, reverb
• One shot/Hold mode: cutoff the sound when you lift off the device
• Choke Groups: A pad’s sample will cut off another sample if its in the same choke group
• Route FX to individual slices (ex. Apply reverb to pad 1)
• Pitch slices up and down for classic sampler pitching
• Create new sequences, record and overdub beats
• Live Loop queuing for real-time performance and playback
• Quantize Time correct: 1/4 note – 1/32
• Glitch Master effect - 1/16 - 1/4
// MASTER DJ FX:
• Delay / Fade Master effect
• Highpass and Lowpass Filter Master effect
• Varispeed pitching with Lock and Drop (pitch drop 1 bar, quarter, eighth) modes
• Export your loop based arrangement in real-time in DJ mode.
• Transfer recordings to your computer via iTunes, Google Drive, Dropbox or Files.
// SEE YOUR MUSIC LIBRARY
Utilize your iTunes Library and Dropbox songs for remixing! Import songs from your iTunes Library, Dropbox, Slicr sound packs, and your own ".wav" samples to the “CRATE”. Then collect and edit snippets of songs for reuse in sample based beats, remixes and mashups.
// EXPERT CONTROLS
Applying and routing reverb, delay and distortion can be done to a single slice or to multiple slices. Add some smoothness and control with the one-shot/hold mode and choke groups.
TIP: One common approach is to crop a sample to 1 bar, before cutting it with regions mode across 4 pads. Then add the 4 pads to the same choke group in one-shot mode.
// FEEDBACK + SUPPORT:
Go to Support URL below (www.facebook.com/slicrapp), tap on the Send Email button, or
for manual, tutorials, feature requests: https://www.beatshoplabs.com/slicr