BLEASS Chorus is a two-stage chorus effect that offers a full control of the stereo image as well as a large range of effects, from subtle stereo wideners to crazy texture generators which you can visualize thanks to a dedicated oscilloscope with a very low CPU usage.
Show description Hide description
Have full control of the stereo image as well as all effect parameters in a one-screen, clean and responsive interface that goes beyond traditional chorusing, giving more creative freedom to sound designers and music producers.
Inspired by classic chorus pedals and rack effect units, ideal for thickening synth and guitar lines, BLEASS Chorus comes packed with a wide range of presets and is available as an audio unit as well as standalone.
- Low-shelf/High-pass input filter
- Input Gain
- DELAY LINES: sets the stereo delay lines count
- TIME: sets the average delay time
- RATE: sets the speed of the LFO
- LEFT DEPTH: sets the LFO’s amplitude for delay lines’ left channel
- RIGHT DEPTH: sets the LFO’s amplitude for delay lines’ right channel
- EQUAL DEPTHS: when toggled on, left and right channels share the same depth
- OFFSET: sets the offset between the delay lines’ LFOs
- WIDTH: sets the offset between left and right channels for each delay line
- FEEDBACK: sets the amount of feedback for each delay
- OSCILLOSCOPE: displays a representation of delay lines’ LFOs (tapping the oscilloscope pauses it)
- Dry/Wet mix
More information and tutorials are available on www.bleass.com
***NOTE : this is an Audio Unit Effect Plugin (AUv3) which ideally requires a compatible host (such as AUM or Audiobus) or DAW (such as GarageBand or Cubasis) ***