TfxMod is a chorus / flanger effect AudioUnit Extension plugin. It uses delay lines which are inspired by BBD (bucket brigade device). The delay line is identical to the delay line of the TfxEcho except its buffer length. The delay line uses fixed length buffer and an artificial clock to sample input signal in variable sampling rate. When the delay time is changed, the delay line can produce pitch change effect which is similar to the behavior of the BBD based chorus / flanger unit.
Show description Hide description
- Delay Time: From 1 ms to 40 ms
- Feedback: 0%
- Modulation width: From 0 ms to +/- 1 ms
- Modulation Mode: mode1, mode2, and mode3
- Delay Time: From 1 ms to 20 ms (mode1&2), From 1 ms to 13 ms (mode3)
- Feedback: From 0 % to 100 %
- Modulation width: From 0 ms to 39 ms (mode1), From 0 ms to 19 ms (mode2), From 0 ms to 12 ms (mode3)
- Adjustable lowpass filter and high-pass filter.
- Modulation rate: From 0.01 Hz to 10 Hz
- LFO Frequency can be synced to the tempo provided by the host application.
- LFO Waveform: Continuously variable from sine wave to triangle wave.
- Stereo Width: LFO Phase offset from 0 degree to 180 degree.
- Host application uses system audio input as an audio source and processed audio signal is routed to the system audio output.