BLEASS Granulizer generates short samples (‘grains’) from different input signals by modulating different parameters which you can visualize thanks to a 3D Visualizer:
Show description Hide description
- Pan (represented by width in the visualizer)
- Size ( = grain’s duration)
- Density ( = frequency of grains generation)
- Offset ( = the amount of time between record and play represented by the depth in the 3D visualizer)
- Backward/Forward Playback Direction
- Shape ( = grain’s envelope, represented by the height dimension in the visualizer)
- Warmth ( = strength of the distortion applied to the grain)
- Tune ( = grains can be pitched up or down according to different modes: “Fine” / Chromatic / Major / Minor / 5th / Major 7th. / Minor 7th / Octave)
The amount of randomization can be set with the “dice” knobs.
Density, grain size and offset range can be freely synced or beat synced to the host’s tempo.
Touching and holding the visualizer modifies pan and density.
BLEASS Granulizer takes up to 4 sources from different busses as inputs (compatible host required). When multiple busses are on, each grain is randomly extracted from one of the available sources.
Check out www.bleass.com for video tutorials and more info!
* PLEASE NOTE: this is an Audio Unit Effect plugin (AUv3) which requires a compatible host such as AUM, Audiobus, GarageBand, Cubasis, BM3 and Auria. Multi-bus compatible hosts (AUM & apeMatrix) also allow you to use the audio routing feature. You can also use the BLEASS Granulizer as a standalone App using headphones, a mic or an external sound card.