Mynth is the new intuitive and powerful synthesizer by Fingerlab.
Show description Hide description
Draw the oscillators waveforms, adjust frequencies using filters, and control any parameters with the LFOs to create unique sounds, possibilities are endless!
If you prefer, just explore the 96 factory presets to discover Mynth's wide sound palette.
Of course, you can use your favorite keyboard with MIDI, load Mynth AudioUnit in your favorite DAW.
Finally, turn on the Arpeggiator, add some FXs, and your are ready to record a track using the build-in live recording module.
Mynth is an universal purchases, meaning once you bought it, you got it for iPhone, iPad and Mac.
In Mynth free version, you will get only 12 factory presets and some features are locked (see * in features list).
Get the « Full Version » IAP to get all the factory presets and all features unlocked.
• 8-voice polyphony
• 6 octaves
• 3 Oscillators (Sine / Triangle / Square / Sawtooth / Custom)
• ADSR Envelope editor
• 2 dynamic Filters (Moog Ladder / Korg Low-Pass / Resonant / String Resonator) with ADSR envelope editor
• 4 LFOs to control any parameters, with configurable waveform and Attack/Decay envelope editor
• Create your own preset*
• 96 Factory presets*
• Build-in Arpeggiator*
• 3 FXs (TubeAmp, Delay, reverb)*
• Live recording + export*
• Full Midi support
• AudioBus & IAA support
• AudioUnit support* (IAP required for LFOs)
• iCloud Family Sharing support
Don’t hesitate to send us your feedback and requests at firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you’ll enjoy!