FabFilter Timeless 3 is a versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay, which will fully satisfy your everyday delay needs. And with its unique effects, filters, tap patterns and unlimited modulation options, you can just as easily turn it into the ultimate sound-mangling machine!
Show description Hide description
The Timeless 3 app filters the microphone input and plays it back in real-time. To use Timeless 3 as a plug-in, you need an AUv3-compatible host app like Auria, AUM or Cubasis. Timeless 3 will appear in the list of Audio Unit extensions for effect plug-ins in the host app.
- Fully redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and new modulation engine
- Dual delay lines (5 ms to 5 sec) with host tempo sync and panning
- Tape delay or time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time
- Feedback, cross-feedback, phase inversion and ping-pong mode
- Up to six analog-style multimode filters with filter panning
- Interactive delay and filter displays simplify operation by enabling direct editing of delay times, feedback, filter frequencies, panning and more
- Create rhythmic patterns using up to 16 delay taps, which can be controlled and modulated individually
- Delay freeze with modulation
- Drive, Lo-Fi, Diffuse, Dynamics and Pitch effects for processing the feedback circuit
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers/sliders, envelope generators, envelope followers, and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
- Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus the ability to save your own presets
- Mid/side processing
- External side-chain triggering
- Optional MIDI triggering
- Undo/redo and A/B comparison
"If there's a delay-shaped hole in your plug-in folder, then you should find that Timeless is a perfect fit. Verdict: 10/10"
— Computer Music
"Timeless isn't 'just' a delay plug-in, it's a versatile sound design toolbox built to give any producer a fresh, time/pitch-shifting angle on delay, phasing, chorus, filtering and even reverb."
— Future Music