Show description Hide description
Use your iOS, iPadOS or watchOS device as a display for all your speakers. By using NowPlaying you can discover the story behind the song that’s playing. By using Shazam’s recognition technology we know what’s playing and look all over the web for details about the song. This includes editorial notes, where the song was recorded and even who played what instrument.
■ BEAUTIFUL INTERFACE
As NowPlaying's primary function is to display what's on, many iterations are made to get the cleanest look possible. Using the colours from the album artwork, we ensure the interface always matches the song's aesthetics.
■ LEARN ABOUT THE MUSIC AND MEET THE BAND
Want to learn more about the song that's playing? NowPlaying is going to tell you all we can find for the music that's matched. Like editorial notes, where the song was recorded and even who played what instrument
■ CONNECT TO APPLE MUSIC
Connect to Apple Music directly and take the hidden gems that you re-discovered with you to the digital era. By connecting to Apple Music, you will can save discovered songs to your Library or a Playlist.
Show the song you listened to last right on your home screen in a beautiful widget, and be able to re-read all about it at any time.
The most visual app on watchOS is here, turn on NowPlaying on watchOS and you'll see a beautiful display of what's playing on your wrist, and shows a minimised version of the song's details.
■ ALL MUSIC CONTENT WE CAN SHOW YOU
- Release date
- Cover of (If the song is a cover of another song)
- Song position on most popular release (e.g. C2 on the LP release of 2022)
- Liner notes (From 4 different sources, including our own)
- Record label (Which label released the song)
- TikTok (Indication if the song has gone viral on TikTok)
- Link to Lyrics
- Samples (which samples have been used)
→ Apple Music Award
→ BRIT Award
→ American Music Award
→ MTV Music award
→ MTV Europe Music
→ Billboard Music Award
- Band members (who played what instrument
- Composers (Who helped create the song)
- Locations (where was it recorded)
- Your rating (if the song is in your library)
- Play count (how many times did you play this song, in your library)
- Last play date (when did you play this song last, from your library)
- Kool Moe Dee Score card (For specific hip hop artists)