*** Note ***
Show description Hide description
Although mLFO can run as a stand-alone app, the recommended way to use it is as an AUv3 plugin from inside a suitable AU Host app, such as AUM, AudioBus, Cubasis etc.
mLFO AUv3 is a set of 16 programmable MIDI LFOs with a extensive set of features:
- 16 MIDI LFOs.
- Every LFO comes with its own set of parameters, including maximum and minimum values, rate and phase.
- The LFO value range can be varied according to a probability parameter, set by the user.
- Wide rate range, 1/128 to 130442 beats.
- Available shapes: sine, triangle, square, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, ramp /18, ramp 1/4, ramp 1/2 and random.
- 16 assignable outputs so that you can control up to 16 MIDI entities at the same time.
- Assign an LFO to any of the available MIDI CC controller on any MIDI channel on any of the available outputs.
- 2 trigger modes: Host and Manual so that you can sync an LFO to the host’s playback or control it via a MIDI note.
- Most parameters are can be automated via any Host that supports AU parameter automation.
- MIDI Thru.
mLFO uses parts of the following copyrighted material, the use of which is hereby acknowledged.
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2016 Aurelius Prochazka
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN