TB MBC - the ultimate Multi-Band Compressor AUv3 / IAA plug-in
Show description Hide description
TB MBC is a multi-band dynamics processor and analog saturator, providing a wealth of tools to sculpt your audio tracks. With up to 10 fully configurable bands, 2 compressor curves per band, positive and negative saturation, and external side chain support, it is the most complete and versatile multi-band compressor available for iOS today.
- Up to 10 frequency bands
- Every band has two compressor curves
- Upward and downward compression in each band
- Positive and negative (expansive) saturation per band
- Mid-side processing per band (for stereo input)
- External side chain compression per band
- Variable, positive and negative band linking per band
- Manual or automatic, program-dependent release
- Configurable compression knee and compression range parameters
- Audition mode per band
- 2nd order or 4th order cross-over network without phase cancellation artefacts
- Dry/wet mixing control for parallel / New York style compression
- High Quality mode using internal oversampling
- Spectrum analyser with various graphic presentation modes
- Input and output gain parameters, and output digital VU meter
- AUv3 with resizable UI and dozens of color themes to choose from
- Preset management including import and export options
- Undo, redo, A/B switching
- Inter-app audio (IAA) support
What you should know:
- Inter-App Audio (IAA) can only use one instance of this app simultaneously. We recommend to use an AUv3 host to use multiple instances.
- Licenses acquired for this platform are not compatible with other platforms.
- Audio Unit (AUv3) extensions require an iPad mini 2, iPad 4 or later models.