Full control of your photo's EXIF and metadata: This App is the easiest and most beautiful tool for you to view, edit and delete the EXIF- & metadata of their photos.
Show description Hide description
No "Unlock Everything"-features!
Check and edit EXIF-Data, export it from anywhere with an iOS sharesheet.
It not only processes iOS metadata (like many other apps do) but also the EXIF metadata embedded in your photos!
What you get:
• View EXIF data: View the complete EXIF data of your photos. The EXIF viewer contains location, EXIF, IPTC, PictureStyle, Maker, TIFF and Manufactorer-data, a histogram view, map view, an EXIF source view and an assets-overview of the photo. You can also zoom into your photos without any quality loss.
• copy EXIF-Data to Clipboard
• Editing of EXIF data: Like e.g. GPS & location coordinates, keywords, date, description, focal length, aperture, comment, ISO, serial numbers, manufacturer, photographer and many many more.
• Removing and deletion of Metadata & EXIF-Data: Easily remove metadata from your photo.
• Multiple export options like "save (revertable)", "save as copy", "save all"...
• Privacy share/ and export and easy removal of metadata: To protect your privacy, you can share photos directly with removed EXIF- & Metadata. The app makes sure that no relevant EXIF data is included anymore.
• Batch editing: edit multiple photos at once. It couldn't be faster and easier than with this serial processing!
Combine this with presets and there is really nothing more you can ask for :-)
• Presets: Save your inputs to apply them to every other photo you want.
• Photos-Extension: Use the EXIF-view directly inside of your Apple Photos app. The App-Extension of course works in other apps like iMessage.
Open photos from the app extension in the main app.
• navigation to the place where the photo has been taken
• supports 3D-Touch
The view mode:
• Display of image-type
• Summary and overview of the most important metadata & EXIF data.
• Presentation GPS- & locationdata (coordinates, height, speed and much more).
• Overview of all EXIF data.
• Listing of RAW-EXIF data (EXIF source view).
• Listing of PictureStyle data.
• IPTC data for all the pros of you.
• Support of TIFF data.
• Histogram view.
Editing of EXIF data. For example:
• GPS data like height, speed, course, IPTC locationdetails.
• fields photographer,
• date & time,
• focal length,
• lens manufacturer & model,
and a lot more (and it's getting more with every app-update).
This App should be installed not only by every photographer :)
And: No "Unlock-Everything"-Features! Just buy once and get all the updates!
Suggestions, ideas or problems you can send me by email to email@example.com
Question: Whats EXIF?
EXIF stands for "Exchangeable Image File Format".
Taking a photo with your digital still camera or getting sent a picture, this image usually contains some invisible metadata.
This metadata contains information that describes some properties of the camera the photo was taken with or it's settings, the location the shot was made and a lot more.
Services able to read this data are capable to collect these properties and could construct contextes, build movement profiles and so on.
Question: Why does the app not edit PNG?
Unfortunately, Apples Photos API does not allow you to change PNG files, but saves them as JPG. To avoid confusion, imagExif can therefore not edit PNGs.