1. MesaExif’s file format: .jpg, .jpe, .jpeg, .tiff, .tif and .png. Raw file should be converted to the previous file format.
Show description Hide description
2. Though MesaExif for iOS is almost equivalent to its macOS version, there are several differences.
1) Input file is Photos Library only.
2) The updated photo is not automatically copied to Photos Library. You should copy it manually by yourself from MesaExifUpdated folder in the application folder on iOS.
3) Diary, Edit All, Clip Features are not supported.
4) You can not change a photo by clicking a pin. And there is no tool to clarify what photos are allocated to the duplicated pin. You have to change the photo one by one.