Looking for an app that takes your video capturing to the next level? Look no further than REC! Designed with you in mind, REC offers a plethora of video and audio options to help you produce professional-quality videos with ease. Choose from a range of camera settings, stabilization options, resolutions, frame rates, and more to capture the perfect video every time. And with intuitive controls and an easy-to-read heads-up display, you can adjust focus, exposure, and more with just a tap.
Show description Hide description
Plus, with REC's timecode feature, you can easily synchronize footage from multiple devices for seamless, multi-angle videos. Choose from "Time of Day" timecode or use Bluetooth sync with Tentacle Sync devices for precise, one-frame resolution synchronization. And with seamless management options, including preview, watch, and send directly to your photo library or favorite editing app, you can create and share professional-quality videos with ease. Upgrade to REC and start capturing your best videos yet!
Here's a quick summary of REC's plethora of video options:
- Camera: Front, Telephoto, Wide, Ultra-Wide (As available on your device.)
- Camera Stabilization (As available by device and camera selection.)
- Resolution: 4K, 1080p, 720p (As available by device.)
- FPS: 240, 120, 60, 50, 48, 30, 29.97, 25, 24, 23.98 (As available by device and camera selection.)
- Bit Rate: Normal, High, Max
- Dynamic Range: 8 Bit, 10 Bit, 10 Bit HDR (As available by device and other selections.)
- Format: HEVC, H.264 and now ProRes 422 Proxy, 422 LT, 422 and 422 HQ (As available by device and other selections.)
- Lock Exposure and White Balance when recording begins.
Here's a quick summary of REC's extensive audio options:
- Microphone: Front, Back, Bottom, External (As available on your device.)
- Microphone Gain control
- Microphone Polar Pattern control: Choose omni, subcardioid, cardioid or stereo pickup depending on what best fits your usage. (As available by device and microphone.)
- Sample Rate: 24Khz, 44.1Khz, 48Khz
- Format: AAC, PCM
That's a lot of options! But REC gives you simplicity along with flexibility, you'll never be able to select a combination that doesn't work with your device.
REC's floating buttons put pro level controls at your fingertips, and keeps them out of the way while you're focusing on what's important, shooting your video! A single tap brings up any of the control menus where you can adjust the white balance, shutter speed, ISO, EV, and focus manually. Or, use our intuitive touch controls to specify precisely where in your frame focus on and expose to. Quickly swap between the Wide, Ultra-Wide, Telephoto, or Front cameras and different formats with a flick of your finger, and your selection is always available at a glance. Optionally overlay a grid, and zoom in or out to help you frame the perfect shot every time.
REC provides two Timecode methods. The first one is "Time of Day", which simply records your device's clock information alongside the video. In order for it to work, just make sure all your devices are set to the same time. For really accurate and extremely simple synchronization, REC also provides Bluetooth sync using Tentacle Sync devices. Using Tentacle Timecode, REC is able to synchronize your iPhone footage within an incredible 1-frame resolution window. You can find more about the Tentacle Sync solutions at https://tentaclesync.com.
REC saves all of your videos seamlessly to the built-in manager that lets you quickly and easily preview your creations. Watch your shots at different speeds, and preview them without sound if you're trying to find the right shot to share in a sensitive environment. Sending a video to your photo library or favorite editor is just a tap away. Or if you'd prefer, send videos directly to the Photo Library and enjoy its seamless integration with any app that supports video.