ScanKey is an additional keyboard for iOS devices, which integrates a scanner for QR-/bar codes and an OCR scanner (Optical Character Recognition) to recognize printed alpha numeric text and words with the camera. With iPhone 7 and iPhone Plus 7 or higher you can read NFC tags from app and directly from keyboard.
Show description Hide description
This makes work easier e.g. for filling out forms, which require to enter complex codes or IDs by hand (Example: EAN product codes). With ScanKey keyboard simply scan the codes or text and it will be filled automatically in the active text field.
In QR-/barcode scanner you can either scan single codes or use batch mode to scan multiple codes which will be merged together with a configurable separator.
With the Post-Processor Engine, it's really easy to modify the scan result with various filters which can be configured in any specific order.
The in-app Image-To-Text function extracts non-handwritten text from images.
Quick actions allows you to trigger in-app scans very fast from your home screen.
QWERTZ and QWERTY and NUMERIC layout is supported.
• Code-2of5 Interleaved
• hundreds of serif and sans-serif fonts
• alpha numeric text (e.g. ABC1337)
• Words and sentences
• HAND-WRITTEN TEXT NOT SUPPORTED!
Supported NFC tags:
• Text (UTF-8 and UTF-16)
• Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
• Smart poster
• Wifi configurations
• Add character(s) at start/end
• Remove leading/trailing character(s)
• Regex string replacement (Regular Expression)
• Text replacement (case-sensitive or case-insensitive)
• Automatically copy scan result to clipboard
• Automatically return after scan finished
• Automatically remove checksum of EAN/-UPC-Codes