Whisper Notes: Transcribe speech into text using the Whisper model.
Show description Hide description
- High accuracy and fast speech-to-text tool.
- No internet, meaning your voice and text privacy won't be leaked to anyone.
- Supports over 80 languages and mixed-language scenarios.
No subscription/in-app purchases/ads, just a one-time payment for lifetime use.
You can use it for voice note-taking, capturing inspiration, or to transcribe long speeches into text to send to friends, with accuracy far surpassing system voice recognition.
■ Why make this?
There are already many tools based on Whisper in the market, so why make another one? The intention is simple:
1. Sometimes I have a bizarre dream and want to record it when I wake up, but it's hard to type with sleepy eyes. I wish for a tool that can quickly input and transcribe speech.
2. When friends send me messages requiring lengthy replies, and I'm either on the street or eating, I wish to reply quickly without responding with voice messages.
Therefore, this product strikes a balance between accuracy and speed: using the largest model possible without having to wait minutes to complete transcription. Normally, you input a speech, wait a few seconds, and then copy the text to reply. If you seek ultimate accuracy (which results in very slow transcription), Whisper Notes might not be suitable for you.
myfancoo at gmail dot com