Get Instabridge eSIM and experience a smarter, more Cost- Efficient, Global Connectivity service.
Show description Hide description
Get high-speed internet on your phone and all other devices, across 190+ countries while keeping your existing phone number for calls and texts. Eliminate costly roaming fees and long-term commitments and boost your data by using the Instabridge Browser - perfect for travelers, digital nomads, and business professionals.
Join the future of connectivity!
Why Instabridge eSIM?
* True Global Connectivity: One eSIM that works everywhere with optimized data plans for every country.
* Connect All Your Devices for Free: Use your phone, iPad, and more without any extra cost.
* Cost-Efficient and Personalized Connectivity: No outrageous roaming fees or hidden charges - just choose a data plan that suits your needs.
* Boost your mobile data for free: Use our unique browser, which compresses data by ≈10x, and your data will last much longer. For free.
How to get online with Instabridge eSIM
1. Pick your data plan.
2. Tap “Activate” in the app.
3. You’re online and ready to explore!
What is an eSIM?
An eSIM, is a digital SIM card embedded directly into a device's hardware. It serves the same purpose as a physical SIM card but doesn't require a physical card to be inserted into the device.
Which devices support eSIMs?
Please check out our article: https://instabridge.com/esim-compatible-devices/
Can I use an eSIM with my existing phone number?
Yes! Instabridge provides cost efficient data plans that does not affect your phone number. We only replace the mobile data of your physical SIM card. Just keep your physical SIM card to keep using your phone number just as before.
Can I use an eSIM on more devices than my phone?
Yes, eSIMs can be used on tablets, laptops, smart watches and other devices that require mobile data connectivity. With Instabridge you can use as many devices you want without any extra cost!
How do I use Instabridge eSIM Data Plans effectively?
Keep your existing phone number for calls and texts, and use Instabridge's cost-efficient Data Plans to eliminate costly roaming fees and long-term commitments.
Can I have multiple eSIM profiles on one device?
Yes, many devices support multiple eSIM profiles. Usually it’s a limitation of between 5-10 eSIM profiles per device.
Instabridge: Your Global Connectivity Provider