Turn your iPhone or iPad into a friendly yet powerful remote control for your computer.
Show description Hide description
Control your computer from the couch, bed, or even from another room. No line of sight is required - the app uses WiFi to connect to your computer. And you can even use Apple Watch to control your computer - how cool is that?!
Setup is both quick and easy, download the helper app from my website and install it on your computer, and that's it.
The app exists since 2016 and has been downloaded more than 2 million times and received very positive reviews both from users and from the press. It's actively maintained and receives frequent updates with new and exciting features.
- Control media playback in popular apps and websites
- Use your device like computer keyboard and mouse
- See your computer screen on your device [PREMIUM]
- Control AirPlay output (audio/video) [Mac only] [PREMIUM]
- Launch and quit apps [PREMIUM]
- Execute system actions like Sleep, Turn Display Off, and many more [PREMIUM]
- Open websites
- Schedule and use Siri to execute actions [PREMIUM]
- Create custom keypads to control apps and websites [PREMIUM]
- Add custom actions using scripting languages (AppleScript for Mac/Powershell for Windows) [PREMIUM]
- High customization of the app & widget interface [PREMIUM]
- History of connected devices for quicker re-connection [PREMIUM]
- Wake On LAN
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or newer
- PC with Windows 7 SP1 or newer
- Free helper app, available at https://cherpake.com/get
- Shared network connection, WiFi or Personal Hotspot, see https://cherpake.com/connect
PREMIUM FEATURES SUBSCRIPTION
• Subscription for 1 year, with 7 days of free trial
• Subscription for 1 month, with 3 days of free trial
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Terms and Conditions can be found at https://www.cherpake.com/terms