▸ Works with MacBook Air, NEW MacBook Pro, iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, Mac Mini.
Show description Hide description
▸ Comparable with the external adopters via thunderbolt and C type ports.
▸ Shows your Public IP address
▸ Support for Thunderbolt, Firewire and retina icons!!!
▸ Shows Network Speed and Data Usage for each adapter
See the status of your LAN/Ethernet and with other network interface connection right from the menu bar. This utility adds a neat icon on the menu bar which lets you know the status of the connection and other stats like your IP address, mac address, upload and download speed, data usage etc.
- App Very Helpful for Flaky Ethernet connection - by "UnionBeth"
- Perfect for troubleshooting - by "TalonNYC"
- Extremely useful - by "Brachy8"
- Does what it says - by "woolly101"
- Definitely works! - by "Nicol J Craig"
- Useful well-integrated App - by "Robotpanda2014"
- Brilliant app, does the job - by "Hybris2000"
- Very useful utility - by "hushpuppy56"
≈ Features: ≈
◉ See the Status, IP address and speed of the Ethernet Adaptors
◉ Get the public IP address of your computer
◉ Thunderbolt and Firewire Support
◉ Retina Display enabled icons
◉ Shows IPv4 and IPv6 addresses
◉ Copy IP / Mac address from the menu
◉ See the status of all active interfaces based on the user priority
◉ Option to see and copy IP / Mac of Wifi Adapter
◉ Upload and Download speed for each adapter.
◎ Note: Data usage counters are reset on reboot.