"Scandy Pro for iOS allows users to capture full-color 3D scans. Compatible with iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 12 and 12 Pro, 13 and 13 Pro, 14 and 14 Pro, and the newer iPad Pros (2018 editions or later). Users can save scans and export scans with different file formats (.stl, .ply, .obj, .glb, .usdz), scales (m, cm, mm, in.), and 3D editor orientations (Zbrush, Blender, Unreal, OpenGL, Maya, CRY, 3DS, Cinema4D, AutoCAD). All rendering is done on-device and there is no need to register or store files in the cloud.
Show description Hide description
Users can save and edit without restriction. Users are provided with one free scan export per week. Unlimited exports are provided with the purchase of a subscription. Users may also purchase single-scan exports.
You no longer need to carry a peripheral scanner with your mobile device.
Users can export and share the files as .ply, .stl, .glb, or .obj formats. User may also upload to Sketchfab directly from the app.
PRICE AND TERMS:
Scandy Pro offers the following auto-renewing subscription options, which unlocks the ability to have unlimited exports of 3D meshes captured by the app:
* 1 month of unlimited saves
* 1 year of unlimited saves
We also offer a lifetime subscription option.
Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account. At the end of the term, unless auto-renewable subscriptions are disabled, your subscription will automatically renew in your iTunes account. You will be charged for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings at any time, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
1. Scandy Pro runs on an iPhone X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro, 12, 12 Pro, 13 and 13 Pro, 14 and 14 Pro versions, and iPad Pro versions 2018 and later to create scans since it depends on the TrueDepth front-facing sensor.
2. Users may purchase a subscription for unlimited scan exports.
3. If deleted, a 3D model is not recoverable. Scandy Pro does not backup or store any data in the cloud.
4. Scandy Pro is GPU intensive! You may notice a slowdown after your 5th or 6th scan in succession. Your iPhone is smart enough to slow its processing down during repetitive intensive operations. Taking time between scans will offer better performance.
5. All 3D scan data, processing, and storage take place solely on-device in Scandy Pro. Scan as you please, privately.