SiCal Watch is the adaptable and incredibly versatile scientific calculator on your Apple Watch.
Show description Hide description
The features this calculator offers on a watch are unique.
Reassign keys, generate functions, edit mathematical entries with an intelligent cursor, change styles.
Take snapshots of your calculators. Switch back and forth between five of your calculators, directly on the Watch. Optionally on the iPhone you can organize and share all your snapshots with other SiCal Watch users.
• SiCal Watch supports mathematical expressions on the watch! View and edit your complete calculation.
• Use intuitive typing and swiping gestures to edit and delete. Use the crown to control the cursor.
• An intelligent cursor supports your editing (Cursor Mode).
• You can customize the upper rows of keys and assign any function to them, all on the Watch! You can switch to a second, also configurable row of keys.
• You can even create your own functions and constants on the watch. You can assign them to any key and assign your own short names (by picker, scribble or dictation).
• You can save a memory image of the complete calculator with all its settings, calculations and functions to five memory locations. Create your own calculators for different situations, take a snapshot and later load exactly the calculator you need. When you save a snapshot, a copy appears within the SiCal app on your iPhone. Here you can organize, copy, and share your own calculator with other SiCal Watch user.
• There are 14 different 'styles' available, freely selectable on the watch.
• Different icons for Watch Face selectable.
• Swipe gestures can be assigned to specific actions.
• SiCal Watch automatically stores the last 50 calculations for you. Old calculations can be loaded and reused.
• All settings of the app can be changed directly on the watch (e.g. number of decimal places displayed, angle mode, etc.).
• SiCal Watch also works completely native (the iPhone is not required for calculating).
• Also included is a great tip calculator.
• With the 'CST' module you have quick access to many known constants.
• Complications are supported.
• Sample calculators included for demonstration.
On the iPhone you will find short videos, which will give you a smooth introduction to SiCal Watch within minutes. I recommend you to watch them. It is worth it!
The following functions can be assigned to the keys individually:
• own created functions and constants
• sin(), cos(), tan(), asin(), acos(), atan()
• sinh(), cosh(), tanh(), asinh(), acosh(), atanh()
• x^y, x^2, x^3, 2^x, e^x, √, ³√,%, Gamma Г, n!, erf(), erfc(), rnd, rand(), abs()
• ln(), log(), log2()
• Constants: π, e
• Memory functions: 'History Mode', MR, MS, MC, M+, M-
• % key behaviour can be adjusted under 'Settings -> Advanced'.
• Other special functions or characters: EE, 2nd, brackets : ( , )
• Modules: PHI module (create own functions/constants), TIP module (tip calculator), CST module (use predefined constants)
Non-changeable key functions:
• + , - , / , * , . , =
• and the numbers 0 to 9
Possible notations: mathematical, technical or 'automatic'
Different rounding methods: half even, half up, half down and others.
Attention: This app does not provide a (further) calculator for the iPhone. It is rather a very comprehensive and intuitive calculator for the Watch.